Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Im going to war to fight anxiety. ur welcome to join

Re: Im going to war to fight anxiety. ur welcome to join

Hey troops. I've been great I'm been reading claire weeks I've been saying every day I AM A STRONG AND WORTHY PERSON, and I've been feeling fab, I've been out all week shopping visiting and going to the pub for lunch. I've been driving myself around all on my own I've cracked it, I'm hoping to go back to work next week.
    Try it I found it had worked fab for me and I recommend you read the book I had it for 3 pound cause it was second hand its just like brand new.
    Have a good day everyone.

Thumbs up Re: Im going to war to fight anxiety. ur welcome to join

yes, Weeks has helped me this week too. I have been listening to the free downloads I learnt about on this website and she talks a lot of sense. So much so that I sat through a 45min meeting with 100 people I work with and I was actually bored by the end!!!! Imagine! this is a first for me. I totally did not want to go and just sat there waiting for the panic to spread over me but it didn't. which is good because I had a pretty bad weekend last weekend.

Also I have been swimming every morning before work this week, then eating a huge bowl of porridge once I get to work so this must have helped too. One of my triggers is feeling hungry but once the panic sets in I obviously don't want to eat. I have not been feeling hungry at all in the mornings and it is such a welcome change.

cinema visit still evades me. This is what i am working towards.

Nicola - so pleased you are feeling better.

fighting along with the rest of you,
    lulu

can i just say that although i havnt contribute to this thread i have been reading it, and when the cold panic came over me yesterday, i thought of you all, and march along!! and i did, honestly it gave me such a good feeling! so thank you all.

jools

Hey lulu yeah I'm loving claire weeks it so simply and straightforward to read, the postive talking to yourself to retrain our thinking I found it has worked well when I put it into action. Its been such a lovely week the sun been shining and that's bring my mood up as well you don't mind getting out of bed in the morning.
    Welcome jools I've done that two imagine just marching with everyone. I've been great this week can't believe it don't get me wrong I don think I'm cured, I wish. I've had a few panicky moment air hunger, and a feeling like a craving something but don't no what I've had that for a while. But I'm snapping it out when I feel it coming by distraction. And I had a few drinks last night I went out and today I did sleep till late but not bad bad anxiety from it.
    So keep marching troops..

Hi Everyone- I am marching with you ! We can all win this war!
    Yahoo for Hope!

hi troops just letting you know im still marching along with you all. had a pretty good anxiety free day today. will let you all know how i get on tomorrow
    debera

Hey guys, got air hunger again today pretty bad, but I've don dinner had bath and done my make up so I'm popping up my dads for an hour then going over my sisters tonight for girly night. So march on, no rest for the wicked.
    Wish me luck driving on my own today

hey guys, well u all know ive had a good week and the weather has been great but im having some weird symtoms for a while and my dr said to keep an eye on it. so i posted in the symtoms section.
    im having a panic day today and air hunger bad to, my boyfriends nan died today so im so anxious cause i dont know what to do. i feel so selfish ive been moaning about myself for weeks and his nan was bard and didnt moan once. it will be the funeral and i should be there for him and i know im just going to have a panic and want to get home and be thinking about myself. sorry about the moan i just feel selfish cause there is nothing physically wrong.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread Information