Thread: here i am again.....

here i am again.....

well hello to everybody, im not new to this site i first reg in 2005/6 when my anxiety was out of control and in the years in between i have made a good recovery-until i heard about jade goody and the HA has come back big time...i am an hypochondriac and have had every test from brain scans to moles removed...i suffered very bad anxiety symptoms-had every symptom going then i slowly got better now im very worried i have bowel cancer(i shall explain in the HA section).......i have 3 children and a stay at home mum...i just hope i can confide in people here once again as this site was my lifeline in the bad days and i was so grateful for it..im seeking reassurance i think as my partner thinks im a lunatic thinkin ive got cancer all the time....i hope to be able to offer my advice to others too....as from reading posts since my break from this site other people are going through what i have experienced...(better stop babbling now!!)

Re: here i am again.....

Hi and back.I think all this with Jade has got to alot of us here.Me being one of them.I suffer with my tummy on a off and have done for many years.I have had a flare recently and of course all this with Jade has made me think of the big C.Its really got me down,so dont feel alone.

I know its a good thing to put across about ovarian cancer,but for the likes of you and me and others here the publicity is a nightmare for us.

The awful Jade Goody had cervical cancer, not ovarian cancer!

Hi there and back to the site , a lot of good advice and support here, the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

Hi Whenwillthisend,

back to NMP.

Best wishes

Hi,

Welcome back to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Thread Information