Thread: i feel really sick

i feel really sick

hi i joined yesterday
    ive just woken up with a severe attack... i feel like throwing up and i feel so alone here. i cant stop panicing and my breathing is so hard please is anybody there?

Re: i feel really sick

Hi im here. im having bad morning sickness now & feel very nauseus and dont feel like eating anything. this is making my anxiety worse :(

breathe into a paper bag to normalise your breathing and try n take deep breaths & sit down. do something to take ur mind of this.
    "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
    - - -
    If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you'll die a lot of times. ~Dean Smith
    - - -
    Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. ~Leo Buscaglia

im shaking and my heart is beating so fast. sometimes to take the pain away yourself seems easier =(((((

what do you mean?

""sometimes to take the pain away yourself seems easier""
    "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
    - - -
    If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you'll die a lot of times. ~Dean Smith
    - - -
    Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. ~Leo Buscaglia

i agree with the paper bag to regulate your breathing, also what helps is distracting yourself with some sort of activity like making a house of cards or writing in a journal. your not alone, im having horrible stomach pain and horrible indigestion and it makes anxiety so much more worse. every time you have stomach pain it raises your heart rate and makes anxiety climb. hope your feeling better

hope you feel better, it will go but that does not help when you are having one.I hada terrible night now feel weak and upset . This forum really helps as people understand you and dont judge you or think you stupid

Thread Information