Thread: Mega down

Mega down

Its been 2 weeks since myself & Dave split & every days is getting worse. I'm so down & im missing him so much its killing me.
    I know we cant be together as too much has happened by i love him so much im a wreck without him!

Every second i spend thinking about what he is doing & hoping he is thinking of me & missing me too.

I feel im getting really depressed again & i can feel my anxiety creeping in something i hvnt suffered with for 6 months.

I just don't know what to do. I feel i dont want my life without him & like nothing else matters,

Nic xx

Re: Mega down

Im so sorry to hear that Nicola =(
    I know how u feel *hug*

Is there absolutly no chance you guys can talk things over? .. if you really are meant to be im sure that you'll be back together. Its only been 2 weeks, I know it seems like a lifetime but you never know hey..
    Keep your chin up sweetheart.. God bless you

xxx

Everything you are feeling is completely normal. It is horrible when you break up with someone and it feels like you life has ended. Don't fight how you are feeling though, it wont help to keep your feelings bottled up inside. That old phrase 'time heals' it totally true, you will gradually start to feel much better about things and you need to keep reminding yourself that.
    You need to keep yourself busy as much as possible, that helped me lots when I split up with my boyfriend. It doesn't help sitting there just thinking about things over and over again such as what you could have done differently.
    I have read your previous post about what happened and none of this was your fault. You need to keep focusing on the positives such as the fact that now you are single you have the chance to find a decent bloke who will treat you properly.
    It made me feel alot more anxious when I went through all of my problems with my ex but I kept telling myself that he may have broken my heart but I wasnt going to let him completely destroy my life and take me back to a place that I had worked very hard to leave behind.
    If you stay strong you will get through this and you will end up an even happier person.
    Good luck with everything
    xxx

If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.

Aw hun,I'm sorry you are feeling so crap.

Breaking up with someone is God awful and it literally feels like your heart is physically breaking.

But you have to think that would you rather feel like this and slowly get better and be free to do what you want?Or be in a place with him that is making you unhappy also forever?

You got to think and it is sooooooo hard and earier for people to just say things but it will get easier.

Much love pet

Amy xxx

Hey Nic

I know this is gonna sound harsh but here is my take ( and also having been through the breakdown of living with someone and my marriage, my ex whom I was with for eight years). You can either choose to put your emotional and physical energies into this or to a large extent not.. I'm not saying that to do the latter is easy but from my own experience it's certainly the path I would choose.

It took me two years to recover and feel like I was living and being myself after being with someone for eight years. And let's face it it's not exactly proportional. When I finally did get it together, I realised the sheer amount of time I had wasted on absolutely nothing. What was I to gain from all teh tears and the upset and the anger and the hurt. We weren't going to get back together that's for sure.

Now I'm not saying that if my fiance walked out the door I wouldn't be devestated, but I know one thing for sure.... I wouldn't stop living because of it. and YOU don't have to stop living either. In your previous posts you haven't exactly described a guy with the most faithful and honourable traits. Is he worth this? You already know the answer to that one Nic.. Perhaps it's time to walk, breath and remeber to take a look around and see some other things for a while.

With care

Pooh x
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

I remember when i had a rally bad split from a partner...

One of my firends told me... in a year, you will not even think of it anymore...

Guess what? He was right.

If the relationship cannot work, nsure you try to move on, look after yourself, seek help if needed and I promise you that it wil get better... a you need is time!

Awww, its awful isnt it. That feeling of being heartbroken, the hurt and the pain, is amongst the worst feelings I can think of. It can be absolute agony. I think it is really only time that gets us over the hurt and pain - just keeping occupied, and trying to get through each day the best you can, and allowing yourself to go through all the emotions as they arise. Its like grief isnt it. Look after yourself as much as you can.
    Is there any way that your ex partner would sit down with you and talk? I know a lot of men are useless when it comes to that and head for the hills, but is there anyway that the two of you could maybe get through the difficulties and try again? Could you remain friends?
    I am so sorry for you. The hurt and pain will eventually go, but you have to go through the awful part to get to the other side unfortunately, however you may find it was all for the best when you look back, and when you meet a man who loves, cares and respects you as you do them, you will be glad that the break up happened.

Sorry to hear you are feeling so down!

It really isnt nice when a relationship ends and not only do we think about the person we are seperated from but also the lifestyle that we associated with them too! The feelings you are experiencing are 'normal' and are all part of the cycle. Its like entering a tunnel, you need to keep going to come out the other end but it may take some time! As much as these feelings hurt and distress you they will also help you. Its a bit like the grieving process!
    But eh! who am i telling! You already know all this dont you?

Don't worry about stress and anxiety! Even people who dont generally suffer go through this after a seperation.

Get your girlie friends on the phone and moan to them, arrange a girlie night in with lots wine and pampering and some good old school music!

I hope you'r feeling in a better place soon and like eurotrashcub said 'This time next year the pain will be forgotten'

Thread Information