Thread: Events like Race for Life are vital in funding Cancer Research UK’s life-saving work

Arrow Events like Race for Life are vital in funding Cancer Research UK’s life-saving work

Hiya all I'am doing race for life with my 8 year old son.....eek I'll have to leave the house ooop's what have I done lol....I will do it coz I wont let my son or sponsors down so here go's.

Events like Race for Life are vital in funding Cancer Research UK’s life-saving work into preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer. By sponsoring me now you can help more people survive cancer.

Gift Aid it!

If you are a UK taxpayer, please remember to tick the Gift Aid box when donating so that an extra 25%, plus a 3% supplement, can be added to your gift at no cost to you.

Every pound you donate really does make a difference – so please sponsor me and Saul now!

Many thanks for your support – Together we will beat cancer.

Every pound you donate really does make a difference – so please sponsor me and Saul now!

Many thanks for your support – Together we will beat cancer.

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/dawnstclare

Re: Events like Race for Life are vital in funding Cancer Research UK’s life-saving w

i'm running race for life again this year in memory of my mother who died of cervical cancer when I was four years old when she was only 28.

I have missed her all my life and if running 5km can stop another child loosing there mother in years to come that nothing.

Well done to you for running this year also.

Thread Information