Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Have to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time..."

Re: "Have to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time..."

Oh Budgie WELL DONE YOU!!!!

I am smiling now just because of your story, that is so good! I am so pleased it has made you feel sexy; great feeling when something does that isn't it? And I bet you are walking taller and feeling better for it too, aren't you? Congratulations!!

Maybe this new hair do can be the start of a new you! Well done people, keep up the success stories!

Oh, and my plant I mentioned at the start of the thread has just had three more buds open, which means I now have 8 narcissus flowers on there! Made me smile! Yay!

Take care peeps! Have a nice day!

Danny xxx

Re: "Have to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time..."

Hey all!

I have just got back from having a neck, head and shoulder massage and I am feeling great!

What's more, I have made some really great life decisions and I am feeling better than I have in a very long time!

I have decided that I am going to get a part time job to replace my full time one, and in between being at work I am going to start up my own interior design business, giving people advice on decorating and also helping with the decorating itself and sourcing furniture, etc. I love things like this and I think it would make me very happy as a career!

I have also decided that I am going to start writing again. I have been meaning to for a while now but just haven't got started again yet, but I have decided on a subject now; I am going to write my own self-help book on anxiety! Woohoo!

Right, better be off, got stuff I need to get started... Take care guys! Have a great day and if anyone has any stories about what they want to do now to help them get better, please do post them on here! You will all make me smiley!

Danny xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information