Hi all. 2nd time citalopram user here. On 20mg for the last 12 weeks. Was doing great until today. Just brought my son to school this morning and had to go back to bed. You know that feeling where you dont want to do anything, go anywhere, see anyone??? Well that is how I've been feeling, just real low! So as its my second time on citalopram and my second blip since I went on it in january, I should really know by now to just ride it out. But the thing is I get so scared I had horrible thoughts this morning. What if I took all my tablets and just left the world! I would not do this as I love my son, my family and my fiance. But the dark thoughts were there all the same. My man and I are out of work as there is a big recession in Ireland. We are getting married in september and had it booked before he lost his job. My dad is paying the reception. So everything is going to be okay on that front. My uncle doing the music, my mom the flowers and I made my own invites. I have been fine about us having hardly any money and having to rely on benefits. So I know its not that that had made me feel like this. I just feel crappy. Sorry to rant but it is sooooo theraputic for me to be able to write this down! anyhow, just hope it passes and if it doesnt I will go back and up my dose to 30mg as I eventually ended up on that dose last time, last year. If anyone has any words of wisdom, any 2nd time citalopram users would be great, or just anyone. Im quite spiritual but my spirits are down today, thanks all, Asha, Ireland xxx