Thread: isn't it funny....

isn't it funny....

do you guys ever go back and read your posts when your having a moment? I do and sometimes I laugh at myself. I think (or hope) that this is part of healing. I am one to fear HIV. I had a neg. test in 07 . I did have white blood cells looked at 2 weeks ago as another way to reassure me and they were normal so I know there is no HIV there or it would have showed up. However, I got some lab work back that indicated a hormone imbalance and right away the 1st thing to hit my head was HIV...silly me.

Why is it that when I am clear headed I am able to remind myself that I have been sick only 1 time this entire year! I have dodged: strep, stomach viruses, sinus infections, only to name a few...I am one of the healthiest women yet I worry that I have HIV?? AND...I had phenomia that healed in 3 days with anitbiotics and no hospital stay....all of this even with anxiety which weakens your immune system! My immune system must be working great so there can't be HIV there.

I am posting this to remind myself that I am a logical person that does not have HIV. Next time I am freaking out because I am sick...and I will get sick again...I am going to come back and read this...and laugh at myself all over again for being such a moron!

-Stressed
    Last edited by Stressed32; 01-07-09 at 01:07.

Re: isn't it funny....

Yeah i read them they will be very funny ,,,,

Thread Information