Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: "Dr google will see you now!!!"

Re: "Dr google will see you now!!!"

This made me crack up. I'm so bad for this - I will have to remember that though. Dr Google - a classic. Trying to wein myself off it now.

Oh dear.....i do this all the time, no matter what it is i run straight 2 the laptop and google it for reasurrance and often come away form the laptop in tears i should have learned by now. I was diagnoised with optic disk drusan, eye dr said it would not cause any problems but that was not good enough for me....got in and asked dr google and got one horror story after another and was intears and a state of panic for nearly 2 months. Still am anxious about it but i try not to think about it Not that that works,lol xx

Thank you everyone for your replies - you have helped me to see sense! Next time I feel tempted to look something up I will read these comments first.

Doctor Google has diagnosed me with everything from a brain tumor to heart disease. It's ridiculous, and has had me in floods of tears more times than I care to remember. Avoid Dr Google with all costs. Anxiety will not be healed if constant symptom checking still happens.

I try to tell myself...if Dr. google were really true...we wouldn't have real doctors...because google would have all the answers.

^ Exactly

It can be helpful sometimes, but i avoid it now.
    If I'm worried about something, I usually get my boyfriend to look it up, it saves me from seeing something and making a big deal out of it!

google made me sick upon searching the symptoms i kept on checkin it on my body,,

Well, Dr. Google just diagnosed me with ALS (MND). I have to have an EMG test on Thursday which is one of the tests to diagnose it. I'm scared to death.

Yes, Dr Google has diagnosed my rather thin, brittle nails as being caused by severe iron deficiency anaemia, probably due to blood loss from somewhere within my body. Good to know, isn't it?!!

The best thing to do is google whatever you think you might have, and check the statistics. If it is below 2% chance or something, ignore it.

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information