Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: "Dr google will see you now!!!"

Re: "Dr google will see you now!!!"

I hate dr google, but in my case when I googled cat puncture wound on leg it came up with cellulitis and that is what I was diagnosed with, I wish there was a way to block all search features.

I hate dr google at the moment I think I have MS, Bone cancer, cancer somewhere else in the body, brain tumours, testicle cancer (I had a scan ultrasound which was clear - for the 3rd time, but worried that something was missed) epdidymis,
    I think my own dr google and judging y own symptoms makes it worst.

My current symptoms are:

Dry mouth (mostly morning)

Tonsils still looking red/swollen (both sides),

I can feel nodes in all kinds of places (small, squishy and movable)

Mood swings

Chills (hot flashes sometimes too)

Nausea

Constipation (I think it might be caused by Ativan)

Minor occasional tinnitus

Feeling weak/shaky (Could also be the Ativan's fault?)

Anxious (Well, I was diagnosed with anxiety!)

My doctor prescribed me with Sandoz Momesetone (sp?) for post nasal drip, and Ativan (0.5mg) for the anxiety. So some of my current symptoms could be being caused by those 2 meds. I've not taken either of them today, because I want to figure out what the cause is. Is it me or the meds? (Might take a while to find out I guess).

Doctors is Wednesday, so hopefully I can get my mind put to rest. Going insane right now!

I am worried because I read something on daily mail health again about someone who had bone cancer who was slightly younger than me, and hers was missed and
    misdiagnosed

as an exercise injur, which worriees that my gp think my pains are to do with a vit d, she did a little test with my fingers and arms, but she did not check my feet and back as I mention I had pains here,. come and go, sometimes worst for a while. I am scared with these acts and pains. I am scared I am struggling to eat again, maybe because of the warm weather. I am scared about every ache and pain. I don't whether the pains feeling of numbness, pins and needles, pressing on

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Feels like sometimes pressing on something.

Anxiety can cause you to feel pain and pins and needles, I would get pains under my breast thinking I was having a heartattack, also do you drink enough water? Dehydration can as well, it is rare for something to happen like in that story, A) The doctor didn't do blood work, I am assuming. B) the person probably thought the same thing and never really went for physical or blood work. To know if they had cancer until it was to late for treatment. If you are that concerned, go get blood work done

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ThroatGoat View Post
    My current symptoms are:

Dry mouth (mostly morning)

Tonsils still looking red/swollen (both sides),

I can feel nodes in all kinds of places (small, squishy and movable)

Mood swings

Chills (hot flashes sometimes too)

Nausea

Constipation (I think it might be caused by Ativan)

Minor occasional tinnitus

Feeling weak/shaky (Could also be the Ativan's fault?)

Anxious (Well, I was diagnosed with anxiety!)

My doctor prescribed me with Sandoz Momesetone (sp?) for post nasal drip, and Ativan (0.5mg) for the anxiety. So some of my current symptoms could be being caused by those 2 meds. I've not taken either of them today, because I want to figure out what the cause is. Is it me or the meds? (Might take a while to find out I guess).

Doctors is Wednesday, so hopefully I can get my mind put to rest. Going insane right now!
    Post nasal drip and anxiety causes a lot of the symptoms you are having
    the meds could be causing your nausea, and dry mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pkstracy View Post
    Anxiety can cause you to feel pain and pins and needles, I would get pains under my breast thinking I was having a heartattack, also do you drink enough water? Dehydration can as well, it is rare for something to happen like in that story, A) The doctor didn't do blood work, I am assuming. B) the person probably thought the same thing and never really went for physical or blood work. To know if they had cancer until it was to late for treatment. If you are that concerned, go get blood work done

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

Post nasal drip and anxiety causes a lot of the symptoms you are having
    the meds could be causing your nausea, and dry mouth.

Thanks I been for blood tests and nothing worrying was showing, I had blood tests done for something else. I seem worried about pains, pains seem a little better, not keeping me awake. I been told by my gp wear and tear. I don't trust gps sometimes.

Unhappy Re: "Dr google will see you now!!!"

This has actually caused health issues l did not have
    Wish l had seen the name before and realised
    My friends did but I remained frantic
    Now I have health issues a plenty that l can't escape
    Feet neuropathy and tremors
    All because I overworriedand took antidepressant for years that's damage me
    Can you get better from this and how,??
    Thanks

I don't trust the gps or dr google. I am going back to gp in a couple of weeks time,

Never trust Dr. Google, what they do is pile a list of symptoms and say well it could be due to this or this, they give you so many reasons and list so many causes but you never find the one, if your tests came out fine, then you are fine, if you don't trust the gps then why are you going back? To pay for more tests to tell you that you are fine,this is your health anxiety talking. Last night I was having my pains in my left breast again and I was sure I was having a heart attack, I went through the symptoms in my head and was like nope nope nope not having the symptoms, I was like okay due to bad posture, I have had this before and it went away and hasn't come back until now, I am fine this morning.

Yup. Dr. Google ruins lives. Do not listen to him. It always makes the situation so much worse. 99% of the time you will see something you did not want to see. A year ago, all I did was search up every "symptom" I felt. All of my results were crazy, scary things. This obviously made me feel even worse. Come to a year later and I know that those things that I felt were actually all because of my anxiety/stress!

Anxiety and stress can put a HUGE toll on our bodies, and it works different for everyone. It does some crazy things to me! Positive thoughts, everyone.

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread Information