Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diarrhoea Phobia

Re: Diarrhoea Phobia

I too must admit to taking too many pills to stop this thing... If I have to go to college I usually take one or two in the morning before 'just in case' and if something bad happens i'll take more throughout the day. Which in turn leaves me constipated..

Im emetophobic aswell... Last night I was very sick and prayed for diarrohea just because I didn't want to vomit... oh our fun lives....

FEAR is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real.

Hiya Dan...

it makes for a pretty difficult life i can tell u.

am still using the imodium and anti sickness meds on a regular basis cos if i didnt i'd be in hospital for sure!

Emet sucks.....really sorry u struggle with it too :-(

take care..

E
    x

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRachel View Post
    I too must admit to taking too many pills to stop this thing... If I have to go to college I usually take one or two in the morning before 'just in case' and if something bad happens i'll take more throughout the day. Which in turn leaves me constipated..

Im emetophobic aswell... Last night I was very sick and prayed for diarrohea just because I didn't want to vomit... oh our fun lives....
    Hi BabyRachel....really feel for u and understand where u r coming from.

R u feeling better today? Really hope so cos it must have been realy hard being sick last night.

sending hugs to u
    xx

i used to have constant diarrhoea,,i was even to scared to leave my house at one point as on some days id get no warning if you get my meaning,,but after chatting to a lady on another forum we discovered i had intolerances,,im now 80 per cent norm,,,still have the odd day most weeks when something hidden in my food ,,has upset my stomach,,so i would agree seek help it could be as simply as your stomach can tolerate something,,

Thanks Ellie, I am feeling mostly better now.. I tried taking peppermint oil capsules for the first time, I think I reacted to them thats why I was in so much pain.. Every day is a struggle though, as you probably find yourself...

Its really good to find other people like you who actually understand and are in the same boat. I get so embarassed about this and feel so alone.. I even get embarassed talking to my doctor about it!

x

FEAR is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real.

It's so good to hear that I'm not alone. I'm 17 I go to college every day and suffer really bad with emetophobia and it's a constant worry for me. My friends make me feel so bad because I can't stay over their houses or go to their parties because I am so scared of sick or them being sick when there drunk and all this worry causes me to need the loo and I'm also so scared of diarrhea. I wake up most mornings with stomach pains so scared that I'm going to have diarrhea or be sick. I'm late a lot for college and late to lessons. Luckily I have a lovely lecturer who i can talk to who get me because no body seems to understand what a struggle it is im so scared to lose controll of my own body especially in public places like college

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information