Hi,

Just thought I'd share another example of how Google is EVIL for people with HA and should be avoided, no matter how hard it is.

I strained my calf a couple days ago while working out a foot cramp,and my calf's been feeling stiff and tight ever since. Last night I googled DVT because the stiffness isn't going away and I flew on Sunday, so it was worrying me, even though I "knew" it was from the foot cramp thing. So, next thing you know, I'm reading about the symptoms,and my calf feels worse and worse--really tight and almost numb. I freaked out and insisted my husband take me to the ER,where we waited for almost 4 hours. I got an ultrasound and, of course, no DVT. And even if it was a tiny DVT that the ultrasound couldn't pick up,the Dr. told me that the ones below your knee aren't dangerous or likely to go up to your lungs, and the dangerous ones will cause pain and swelling, and you'd know if you had one. Just another example of how Google really doesn't tell you the whole story, and how reading about symptoms can make them feel 100% worse.

Now if only I can start practicing what I preach from now on!!