Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Katie76

Re: For Katie76

((((Katie))))

I know we spoke some in chat but wanted to give you a and remind you that you are a fantastic Mum and you are doing the best thing you can for him right now by loving him and listening to him. I also agree that therapy will be the best thing for him and I know you will be with him every step of the way.

Love,

Laura

Thanks for your support Claire & Laura. Being a parent sure is the hardest job in the world. x

Hi Katie

I am so pleased that you have been able to make an appointment for your son so quickly. I am sure you have thought of this, but worth a mention - take a list of things you would like to point out to the doctor with you.

Your son is so luckly to have such a wonderful supportive mum, who obviously loves and cares for him so much. Try to make sure that you look after yourself too (hard I know).

Will be thinking of you and your little fella tomorrow.

Am so sorry to hear about your son,i cant add anything that hasnt been said already.But i hope you dont have to wait too long for therapy.It s sometimes so hard being a parent.You sound like you are doing all you can for him& im sure hell be fine given time.Sending you both a big hug & hope thing s go well tommorow.luv Sue

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information