Thread: niece

niece

hi i am new to this i am 44 years old and thought it is about time i tried to get some help i have suffered virtigo attacks and now cannot leave the house due to fear of happening and can be bought on by trying dont know if its me dont have panic attacks but i do get very anxious

Re: niece

Hi there and to the site, lots of good advice on here, and the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

Hi Niece,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Hi Niece,

to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes

Hi Neice

I am new here as well, not housebound but finding life very tough as I have to lean on my wife quite heavily, I am on a downward phase a the moment, pretty much everything I do has anxiety attatched to it. Luckily a lot of my work I can do from home. I wish you well and know everyone else on here really tries to help.

Mark

Hello Neice , Welcome to NMP , You will find lots of advice and support here , best wishes Dusky x

Thread Information