Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Admins and Chat mods - here for a reason

Re: Admins and Chat mods - here for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by flymo9 View Post
    P.P.S Nic or lisa, can u maybe please put an official thread to ask people not to discuss the above like I worte, Im highly concerned for the person involved in incident, as I was talking with her for 3 hrs night of the after incident and know how hard and traumatic this has all been for them and their family........they just want matter closed all round now....thanks and hope you can help xx
    Hiya Mo

I think by posting another thread about it will just bring it all back in the spotlight so it is best just left now and not mentioned. Of course people will discuss it - that is human nature - but we all wish the member the best.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks Nic, your right actually , another thread would keep it going, sometimes Im a bit blond lol...But I appreciate you replying to me and thanks for wishing member the best, Il pass it on as I dont think she feels able to come back here for a long while, but thanks Im sure she will appreciate your words Nic xxx
    Hope your health is a bit better too, as you have had your fair share huh...take care and cheers xxx Mo xx
    Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Hiya Mo

I think by posting another thread about it will just bring it all back in the spotlight so it is best just left now and not mentioned. Of course people will discuss it - that is human nature - but we all wish the member the best.

hi

just wanted to say i dont really know what happened but i think its really unfair to attack mods i feel that you guys do a great job in chat and i know yous work hard to make this site what it is,

i dont post alot but been using the chat a fair bit in the last week and i havent really seem much attacking but if i did i would be reporting it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information