Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Admins and Chat mods - here for a reason

Rous is offline Intermediate Member

Re: Admins and Chat mods - here for a reason

My thanks Lisa.

My apologies also, I did not intend to mean that that incident was the cause, just that it was probably a factor later on.

Forgive me, my vocabulary ain't really that good, too much time alone in my life, I dont use talk/speech much.

Thanks again Lisa, the full incident was explained to me and I apologise to anyone else who was there but not involved.

And I'd like to say that I'm glad to hear that the Member is ok, and doing well.

Take care & be safe all, I'm just putting on my night-time camo gear before slinking back in to the shadows.

I,ve left the site now (only signed in because of email about chat)So i dont have to worry about being polite about the idiots who cause the grief on this site.It is painfully obvious that there is a clique of clowns who use chat 24/7.The problem is ,they would have been thrown of any other site.On here, your kindness is perceived as weakness.To me,you are not being considerate to genuine people looking for help by letting the few sad cases talk trash to others.Anyway i hope you get the site to how it was intended to be .Goodbye and good luck. PS ..To the people i refer to.Feel free to slag me behind my back.You KNOW you wouldnt do it in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rousel View Post
    My thanks Lisa.

My apologies also, I did not intend to mean that that incident was the cause, just that it was probably a factor later on.
    Bless you Rousel, you have absolutely nothing to apologise for.
    XXX

Quote Originally Posted by mickh555 View Post
    I,ve left the site now (only signed in because of email about chat)So i dont have to worry about being polite about the idiots who cause the grief on this site.It is painfully obvious that there is a clique of clowns who use chat 24/7.The problem is ,they would have been thrown of any other site.On here, your kindness is perceived as weakness.To me,you are not being considerate to genuine people looking for help by letting the few sad cases talk trash to others.Anyway i hope you get the site to how it was intended to be .Goodbye and good luck. PS ..To the people i refer to.Feel free to slag me behind my back.You KNOW you wouldnt do it in the real world.
    As i said in my previous post, we do have measures in place to cut down on any problems there have been in the chat room.

I'm sorry you are leaving us Mick and i really do wish you lots of luck for the future.

Lisa
    x

It still amazes me that we are meant to be mind-readers.

If people don't tell us about problems then we DON'T know about them so don't blame the admins and mods thank you.

Mick - goodbye and good luck.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Maybe its time on nmp to get back to basics and the fundemental reasons
    why it came about in the first place.
    Tolerance..Information...Understanding...Support and Respect.
    Theres been to much negativity lately with who said what where how ect and lack of respect for admins and mods who freely give there time to run this site.Also a lot of new members will be thinking what the hells going on in here all the time when there was none of this negativity when i joined many moons ago.
    Lets brush away the cobwebs here and start afresh,mind the goal were all after is no more panic not panic in nmp lol

I think people should remember that we are guests on this site.

And whilst we are guests on the site then we use our common decency to treat others as we would wish others to treat ourselves.

If you don't like the rules then go and do your own site. But the rules are not that strict and they are fair.

hi everyone.........on behalf of the person who had incident in
    chat(with 3 members) and consequently/partly afterwards another incident.....they wish the subject to be dropped and not discussed any further..... by admin or other nmp members.
    they would like to have a little dignity and ask can the subject be dropped, they do not want to be centre of attention and feel bad enough and they hope u will all respect their request. they are recovering and wish to move on with their life now and ask others to do same. They will not be coming back into chat but still wish people to not discuss the matter any further thanks for listening and I hope you all understould request thanks xx

P.S For the record i think admin /mods jobs hard enough and they to are in our boat, we all need to be more respectful of each other and remember, what may not upset one person can be devastating on another...so we all have to take care.....xxxxxxxxx

P.P.S Nic or lisa, can u maybe please put an official thread to ask people not to discuss the above like I worte, Im highly concerned for the person involved in incident, as I was talking with her for 3 hrs night of the after incident and know how hard and traumatic this has all been for them and their family........they just want matter closed all round now....thanks and hope you can help xx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information