Quote Originally Posted by bobo12 View Post
Hi glad you're feeling better. I totally understand as I am exactly the same. I have lost count of the amount of times I have imagined I have the wierdest illnesses that logically I know there is no way I could possibly have, but the old anxiety kicks in and imagination runs riot, and suddenly you have all the symptoms. I was bitten by a dog 12 years ago, and at the time they couldn't find the owner and thought it was a stray, it was in the UK, so I was put on the strongest antibiotics, anti tetanus jab etc. I felt sick for the whole of the following week and thought I had tetanus and all sorts. It was only after the second week that common sense started to kick in and tell me if I had that I'd be in a bad way by then, and with that I started to feel better. It then turned out it wasn't a stray and I found the owner, and my mind was then put at rest. Don't worry you couldn't possibly get that in this country its just your mind tricking you. Take care x
Thanks alot for your reply. I know exactly how you felt when you were bitten by that dog. It was a bit better for me as the dog lived not far from my house and I knew where he lived right from the beginning. I kept saying to my husband "should I go around and talk to the owners" but hubby said "no it's better to leave alone", I do feel he was wrong now! Anyway it all worked out for the best in the end. I do feel these anti depressants I have been put on have helped me alot as well. Thanks again.