Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motivation

Hi Mico,

I know exactly wheer your coming from on this one - I find somtimes I wake up and think right, today i'll do this, this this whatever, then end up going on the comp or watching tv and before I know it ive lost the will to do anything!!

I agree with Sarah, I find its best to get up straight away and just start doing things, even if its just little things, i find that way, im more motivated to do other things later on.

Tatty B xx

Hi Nigel

What a very interesting post , it all makes sense ( about our values ) , and it's so well described.
    <b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">It makes sense. When depressed it’s difficult to become motivated to do anything, and part of the reason is because we have nothing of value left to motivate us.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    That is true indeed.

Florence.

**To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.**

Nigel

This is something I've often thought about too, but again it's always interesting to see these written down, especiall from someone elses perspective.

What you say I think is very true. A lot of interesting stuff there that I'm sure to have a ponder over. Or maybe that's where I go wrong Maybe I, well actually I know I should take more action on my thoughts. And, I should probably take this action to shift my current lifestyle round a bit.

It's also very interesting though what you say about being negatively motivated. A personaly trait, perhaps? Or just human nature? I guess it's quite normal to be motivated against what you fear.

Good post Nigel, thanks

And thanks Flo and TattyB

mico

Thanks again Nigel, I'll give that a good read sometime.

mico

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information