Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Central London 26th April 3pm

Smile Central London 26th April 3pm

Hello everybody

After having read tha there are some people interested in meeting up in the London area I have decided to try to see if i am successful in sorting out a get together in Central London this Sunday 26th April in Central London.

I suggest the starbucks near charing cross station in 1-3 villiers street WC2N 6NN

If there is 3 of us at least I am up for it.

I understand that some people might be agoraphobic. I am an ex agoraphobic and I am happy to change the location if necessary or help you to make some arrangements so you can be comfortable.

Lets all meet up, and have a valium freak out!!!

If interested, please post. We can exchange facebook details beforehand so we know a bit more about each other or exchange email addresses or something.

Anyone coming in can do a post in the thread introducing themselves and confirming they will be coming so we all know a bit about each other.

I am particularly interested in encouraging agoraphobics to come to this meeting as an ex agoraphobic I would love to see if my experience with it can help you to cope while out.

Partners/safe persons/friends welcome.

I will have some diazepam and some kalms with me as well, just in case we have a bit of an emergency. LOL

Anyway what do you guys think? I will post my own introduction in the thread shortly!

"A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships."

Re: Central London 26th April 3pm

Did this happen, I only just saw the post!

Am gutted I only just saw this post! Would have come, sorry. Possible to do another one for this weekend. Gonna be a difficult one for me as long one - bank holiday.

Hey this didnt happen

but if you two are up for it this weekend, we can oprganise it and as long as there is three of us its worth doing right? maybe more people would join us...

I suggest saturday 2nd of May at around midday, what do you guys think?

I'm up for that if there are going to be a few of us? Spitalfields is quite nice for cafe's etc?

I know ive posted a couple of times already but it would be good to have a london based get together. I know it would help me to meet other people with a similar illness

yeah me too, it seems to be almost impossible to get a group together.

I suggest someone suggests a date in teh near future and we all agree it

but it seems hard work!

Sounds good to me. Maybe its difficult because we all struggle so much with this illness and having a day when we are all feeling well enough to meet at the same time seems like a huge feat!? Agree we should keep trying though.

I'm definitely interested in meeting up as I just think it will be so beneficial to everyone.
    I'm in Balham but can meet anywhere in London - just name a date, I'd love to meet up. x

Hi All
    I ve just signed up today and just following the various threads.
    Would love to come along to this meet up - has it happend yet or shall we organise another one?

Antoinette.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information