Thread: How about a Facebook NMP Group?

Lightbulb How about a Facebook NMP Group?

Hi there,

Just recently several people have mentioned that forming an active group on Facebook would give NMP members another platform and forum; well if that is what enough people feel would be a good idea, why not ask nmp Admin to poll the membership with an open email??

Obviously we can't all be FB people, but it seems that quite a few are, though it's my own feeling that soon there will be agreater following of Twitter than FB. However any other platform that gives NMP a wider following would in my humble opinion be a good thing; after all... the old adage... All publicity is good at some time or other.... does have more than a grain of truth about it!

Who knows - NMP might just be ready to join the social netwoking revolution, we can only ask Admin to poll the members for their opinions and other comments.

AS to why I have been elected spokesperson to put forward this idea... well, people seem to thin a more intellectually focused suggestion would be most suitable... so her is is people - your decision.

Mystically yours Stu - UK

Re: How about a Facebook NMP Group?

Hi Stu

There is a NMP group on Facebook if you want to check it out...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...gid=7078088709

Love

Andrea
    xxxx

Thanks for replying Andy - saved me looking it up lol

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

so glad theres a link on here to nmp facebook as i couldnt find it for life of me on there then again im rubbish on facebook been a member of it for ages though

So there is, thanks Andrea I didn't know that.

Carol x

Hey I flagged up having a NMP twitter thing going to Ross. Ross did you say? I bet you didn't lol Nic can you look into a twitter NMP?

Pooh x
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Good idea for NMP and Facebook members , i dont go on Facebook myself though , and im just learning about msn , live and learn though , its good everyone knows their is one now best wishes Dusky x

Thread Information