I'm pretty nervous about a baby sitting job I've been given. Its every Saturday for the next 3 weeks. Normally I don't have a problem with baby-sitting but its going to be over-night. It'll be two girls and I'm sitting for my uncle's girlfriend. She has custody of her grandkids and I've met them before, their pretty good kids. I'm really good with children. They get stressful in large amounts but I can handle two no problem. Its staying the night in a place I'm not familiar with that gets me. My dad will be there working in their basement but he's not staying there all day. Its a bit far off from where I live. I fear that I may not get any sleep while I'm there. I can never sleep unless I feel comfortable. I even have trouble sleeping in my own bed at times because my boyfriend Sam has my bed and I sleep on the couch. I've gotten so used to the couch that when he's gone and I do sleep in the bed I wake up at late times in the night or don't fall asleep right away. I can only hope no one tries to break in or there's no creepy neighbors around and hopefully I can sleep. If I keep myself busy with the kids I'm thinking my anxiety won't really get to me much.