Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I know you wont like this

Re: I know you wont like this

I spend alot of time in help with people, and i honestly don't mind, whatever sort of day i'm having, i understand that others need more support than me, i wouldn't expect everyone else to be the way i am, i do feel a bit bad that i wasn't there today, but i also know i can't be there all the time.

We have also had some lovely posts done about chat lately so that is a good thing.
    Ali i am so sorry i wasn't here to help today, but you do know you can always text me when you're struggling, i will always help you, you know that, sometimes others have there own probs and may feel they are just not up to going into help

I wish you well hun, and i hope things get better for you real soon

di xx

hugs ali
    sandra
    xxxxxxxxx

i never go in help ali sorry but if any time i can help let me know

aw ali, im sorry, i wasnt in when this happened, hope your feeling a bit better hun. I only really go on in the mornings these days or for a quick catch up here and there, im really sorry this happened to you x

take care hun

tiggs x

Awww - This is a real shame :*(

I remember you coming in chat yesterday Ali and I'm sure I asked how you were. I must have misunderstood. It's so hard to know how people are really feeling over the Net and I'm sorry you have been feeling so low.

I used to go in the Help room quite a bit, only it's been a long time since i've been in the chatroom and yesterday, I actually thought was a really nice chat with everybody,.. so nice... I was going to mention it here today !

I'm sorry that you felt ignored. I can understand that you're feeling unwell and so this has not helped, but I promise you something - There was No intention of any harm Ali, please believe me.

I'm sorry Ali. All I can say is that, everybody does generally care.

Please, if there's anything I can help with, I'm more than happy to support and I'm so sure everybody else is too.

Take good care and I hope you can reconsider.

i was in chat yesterday but dont think i was there when you went to help, appologies if i was just was having a bad day myslef ,and if it was when i was there i didnt notice we are all here for each other, sometimes we just get wrapped up in ourselfs i guess which is prob what i was doing yesterday and today hope your feelinga bit better today

amandaxx

I have been venturing into chat a bit recently, and apart from one day last week when it was very busy in there (although 2 people did say hi ) I have always been made welcome. Di, and London are 2 people that i can think of that I notice always welcome people. I have to say though that as im quite slow at the moment I realise minutes later that someone else has entered. Im just not able to keep up with it all.

Hope this helps

Tracy x x

Oh and Jaco too always says hi

I'm really sorry this has happened to you Ali, you were one of the first people to offer me support when I first started using chat..I hate the thought that you are feeling so low.
    I wasn't there yesterday and can only think that this was a genuine oversight rather than you being ignored..I am actually going to start a thread about the issue of the helproom shortly.

Hope you are feeling a wee bit better today.

Ali big hugs.
    Ive been in chat when ive been at breaking point and just needed a quiet chat and reassurance.
    Ive been really lucky cus everytime ive been to help room someone has followed me.
    Im so sorry this wasnt the case for you.
    Dont leave chat ali i know there are people in there that genuinly think the world of you.
    Me included.
    Big hugs xxxxxxxxx

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

Hi guys,thanx for all your lovely replies.Im going to have a rest from chat,im really not feeling very well mentally and physically so im going to have some quiet time to get better.I will be around in the forums and on msn.Love to all of you.
    Ali xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information