Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bitter & Dry Mouth

Re: Bitter & Dry Mouth

I am still having problems, the mouth is now dryish too. I am also suffering from post nasal drip etc, Could all this be related to sinus, allergies etc? I feel a little anxiety with it. I am obviously letting it go, but whilst i have symptoms, it's very difficult to do so. Forgot to menion that my throat feels similiar too, so am wondering if it is that, phlegm etc.
    Last edited by agent orange; 25-05-09 at 14:55. Reason: spelling

I am still having this symptom, not sure if it is related to belching and acid or a post nasal drip or something else. The doctor does not seem bothered by it, it however does feel worse sometimes after tea/coffee. I do get a lot of pressure in my face around the eyes, ears and nose causing a sensation of not being in my head and whooshing. I think too it affects my balance, but when I went to ENT, there was nothing wrong, can all this makes sense? The doctor says that there is no further tests he will do, but the C.P.N is coming to see me. I do have a Somatoform disorder diagnosis which is probably linked, but then health anxiety people can get ill...
    Last edited by agent orange; 12-07-09 at 16:04.

Quote Originally Posted by agent orange View Post
    I am still having this symptom, not sure if it is related to belching and acid or a post nasal drip or something else. The doctor does not seem bothered by it, it however does feel worse sometimes after tea/coffee. I do get a lot of pressure in my face around the eyes, ears and nose causing a sensation of not being in my head and whooshing. I think too it affects my balance, but when I went to ENT, there was nothing wrong, can all this makes sense? The doctor says that there is no further tests he will do, but the C.P.N is coming to see me. I do have a Somatoform disorder diagnosis which is probably linked, but then health anxiety people can get ill...
    Hi,i have now for 10 dayy the same...i have for 5 days some stomach bug, i was in the bath 3x per day.my husband as well.i took 4 pills of imodium,loperamid.but it is week ago.and still sometimes i feel that bitter taste.it begun the day i took the first pill.i also have a postnasal drip and grass allergies but i dont take anything.
    However i am fine,no other problems. No reflux i guess, no pains, stool is normal.
    How did it end, agent?
    Could it be anything sinister?
    Thank you

This thread is 10 years old Zebra. The OP hasn't been here for 6 years.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Oh I see, thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information