Thread: 2 excellent books!

2 excellent books!

Hi All,

I'm just recovering from a bad bout of anxiety, been about 6 weeks and I think i'm nearly there.. (apart from the odd blip) I just wanted to recommend 2 books which have been so instrumental in helping me deal with my anxiety and shredded nerves..

Susan Jeffers "Embracing Uncertainty" is fantastic. It is really lovely in style, as if you've got a friend talking you through your troubles.I've found it's lifted me when i've doubted how much longer I can struggle on, and its full of genius tips.

The second book is Clare Weekes "Complete self help for your nerves" Its brilliant and so reassuring. The woman really is brilliant!

Wishing you all lots of happiness xx

Re: 2 excellent books!

Hi Starlight

Very well done, you sound like a perfect example of someone who follows the guidelines and does the 'mindwork' to bring the condition to an end.... A complete story of how you have done this would be great to hear.

The more people who recover to a very good level and tell the world how, how long, in specific detail will help so many others.

My very best wishes to you and please think about writing your story. I for one would love to read it;-).

My very best wishes.

Mark

Re: 2 excellent books!

Hi Starlight78, I have got the Susan Jeffers book too and two others by Claire Weeks. They are called, "Essential Help for your nerves" and "Self help for your nerves". They are absolutely great. I have also got a DVD with Claire Weekes speaking on it! I just wished she had lived next door during the last 3 years that I have been suffering with anxiety!!!! But like you, I am about 90% over it now (with the odd blip) and things are looking so much more positive these days.

Best Wishes.
    Shirley

Thread Information