Thread: New member

Hi, my name is Fran. I just stumlbed upon this website and it's amazing. I have finally realised, after a long time of thinking i was going mad or about to die, that i have health anxiety. I am currenty taking propranolol and citalopram but if anyone has any advice i would love any help. Thanks x

Re: New member

Hello Fran , Welcome to NMP , lots of help advice and understanding members , glad you found the site , on the main forum theirs abit about health anxiety too , Take care Dusky x

Hi Francesca,

There are so many of us on here who have been through/are going through the same thing as you.

I am glad you have found this site, it is amazing and will help you no end. I know it has helped me tons!

Take care sweetie, if you ever want to ask anything or need any advice I am here

Danny xxx

thank you. i already feel tons better just knowing that the problem i have actually has a name and is recognised. I've tried talking to family and friends but they just dont understand it and think i'm being dramatic.
    i'm looking forward to trying some of the herbal remedies and i'm gonna stock up on some vitamins too and see how i get on.

Hi Fran, Welcome aboard. I'm pretty new too. Just been finding my way round. This is full of great people that give good advise. I can't believe how many people are suffering. They are friendly as well. Hope to speak with you again soon.

hi there,thanks for your message.
    i just can't get enough of all the information on this web site. I dont want to leave- i've been reading up on everything for hours now!

Hi Fran,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Glad you found us, you are not alone!

Take care,

Laura

Thread Information