Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help chest tight and leg so weak can't walk

help chest tight and leg so weak can't walk

what is happening, as i am walking shopping and so crowded place, suddenly when i want to go back, i can't walk, my both legs feels so weak and can't move, it is so stiff, i must drag it, and half way i feel i am not walking, like floating or waht it scared me, then my chest, heart felt so tight and stiff too. so scary what is this. lastly i feel so light headed and can't control myself again, i feel so lost like where am i , why is this always happing, what should i do then if this happen again?

Re: help chest tight and leg so weak can't walk

try to stay calm is only way there all anxiety symptoms i know its so easy to say it i used to get the same feelings when out guess why i dont go far now but not best way to do avoid it really

until when will it be over, has anyone ever get thru all these, can we reallyget 100% cured. it's so scary esp when u want to enjoy yourself but u ffeel u r trapped out of sudden, when will we be ok:

i get this feeling alot sometimes. mainly in crowded places but used to be everywhere. i'd have to have the car right by the entrance to places. i now feel able to walk out side but still arent able to shop in supermarkets as i get this leg feeling. the chest tightness has gone for me as ive experienced this so much im not scared of it anymore, well not as much so i just leave but as your not too familiar your chest only react in this way as your anxious. try to stay calm. i always say no one ever realises how hard it is to suffer this as they cant see it. its more disabling than alot of illnesses. losing the use of your legs due to anxiety sometimes is a very scary feeling. its so restricting and i say often if i was to sit in a wheelchair whilst going round the supermarket or shopping mall i would be absolutely fine. light at the end of a tunnel thou i now manage to walk out doors which i never did before so im just hoping this will come in time. i have suffered and recovered from this before but relapsed after a years or so due to stress.

i even get this at home but find trying to distract myself helps thats through advice ive found on here.last day i was out had chest pain numbness all down right side thought it was heart attack and stroke. i was only 5 mins from my house but ran like hell made it back in 2 mins .only from joing this site have i accepted what anxiety can do .hope you feel better soon xx

It must be scary for you. Anxiety is a curse. I have no cure but just send you my best wishes and support. I'm sure other people here will have good advice.

pls help me its so scary very scary feeling, like lost dont know what is happening to me

how to distract always i have it at home its scary, i have to run all the way to emergency hospital ad like crazy woman they do ecg blood test hook me up with so much wires.. sometime i feel i hv lost alot in life, i lost by all this, and have to be in hospital always scared, its eating me bit and bit, becos i don't know wht is wrong with me

I too get very weak legs and it scares me alot.

how do you distract yourself. when i get emotional or sad or angry, i feel sudden dizziness, light headed why

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information