Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quetiapine / Seroquel

Re: Quetiapine / Seroquel

I was replying to Elad s question with him in mind here Haz .I didnt realise he was under a C.P.O and was currently being supervised whilst taking his meds . At the end of the day r,Im sure his Psychiatrist would prefer to give him something hes happy to take
    .Its not like there is no other alternative .
    Patients are under the NICE guidlines are also entitled to disscuss AND PARTICIPATE in their own treatment and care with the Care providers and Psychiatrist
    .I have known of several people with Schizophrenia once discharged from hospital who do not have to take their medication under supervision .
    So who s going to know if they do or dont take it ? Its a trust issue .
    Its pretty much in everyone's interest to find a med regime which is most suited to the patient .
    We are only talking about one of Elads Meds here and not all of them ..
    I do hope you have managed to sort this med problem out Elad ? AND HAVNT stopped taking your prescribed medication without seeing your Dr .? .

As FOR taking Antipsychotics for Anxiety ..I was taking a low dose of them for a year .I found them most suitable and effective ..The only side effect I had was feeling tired until they stabilised. Sue

Thanks for replying Elad .How have you been feeling lately ? Have you spoken to your Dr and informed him of this ? Please dont try this on your own without medical help .Its really not going to benefit you in the long term ,and you could get very unwell .T/c Luv Sue

...: ...
    Last edited by suzy-sue; 21-07-12 at 14:39.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy-sue View Post
    I was replying to Elad s question with him in mind here Haz .I didnt realise he was under a C.P.O and was currently being supervised whilst taking his meds . At the end of the day r,Im sure his Psychiatrist would prefer to give him something hes happy to take
    .Its not like there is no other alternative .
    Patients are under the NICE guidlines are also entitled to disscuss AND PARTICIPATE in their own treatment and care with the Care providers and Psychiatrist
    .I have known of several people with Schizophrenia once discharged from hospital who do not have to take their medication under supervision .
    So who s going to know if they do or dont take it ? Its a trust issue .
    Its pretty much in everyone's interest to find a med regime which is most suited to the patient .
    We are only talking about one of Elads Meds here and not all of them ..
    I do hope you have managed to sort this med problem out Elad ? AND HAVNT stopped taking your prescribed medication without seeing your Dr .? .

As FOR taking Antipsychotics for Anxiety ..I was taking a low dose of them for a year .I found them most suitable and effective ..The only side effect I had was feeling tired until they stabilised. Sue
    I also found your tone rather "agressive". Perhaps it wasn't intended?

Haz.

[QUOTE=haz;1016428]I also found your tone rather "agressive". Perhaps it wasn't intended?

No it wasnt Haz But thats the internet for you ..No tone of voice ..
    IM fully aware of the facts regarding medication and CTO .s ..You say you speak to Elad by PM ..but you were unaware he was not on a CTO ..Makes me think you were actually trying to pick holes in my post on purpose . Im here trying to help people ..Unlike some who obviously join to cause discord Yes We are all suffering in our own way ..AND Im no exception .So do try to remember that please ..Really dont know why I bother at times ...Have a good day .Sue
    Last edited by suzy-sue; 21-07-12 at 13:44.

I was merely stating a fact, that's all Sue.

Ok Haz ..So was I ..No prob . sue

haha what a total idiot..weekly sign on? i think not you prat typical judgemental toss pot but you amused me so thanks for that
    go back to your cave and pop some meds quickly

---------- Post added at 02:16 ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 ----------

that message was for dear old dan pmsl

---------- Post added at 02:19 ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 ----------

sorry nicola but im not having some jumped up prat making out i need to go to weekly sign on...i am a professional woman who studied hard to get where i am..sadly not able to work at present due to being unwell...

dan was banned

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Mood stabilizers play an important role in the treatment of some people for anxiety.

I'm in lexapro 20mg in the morning and to slow my head down at night instead of smashing Benzos I take 25mg of Seroquel. So far so good.....

I tried Lyrica but felt awful on it.

I also agree life style changes, some natural therapy and physical activity also helps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information