View Poll Results: sleepy??

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm sleepy without meds and no underlaying problems, and I get good sleep

11 26.83%
  • I'm sleepy w/o meds and no underlaying problems but don't sleep some nights

15 36.59%
  • I only get sleepy once in a while when the anxiety comes.

4 9.76%
  • I'm not sleepy, i'm fatigue only

11 26.83%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sleepy!! ?

Re: sleepy!! ?

Quote Originally Posted by kathy.x View Post
    i was feeling tired all the time when i first started having panic attacks, as they seem to take a lot out of me, but recently i've been slowly getting more and more energy i do tend to get quite tired after i have a panic attack though, or even begin to have one.
    I don't feel like i get panic attacks anymore. just the sleepies alll the time.

bump

Hmmm, maybe that is just how your body is? I have been on medicine before and I noticed that I was feeling sleepy from time to time. I assumed it was the medicine but after I got off it's still the same. Are bodies are very complicated so it could be a number of things. How often are you eatting? excercising? Do you take naps? Is it a certain time of day that you get tired or are you tired all day? I have dealt with this for years, pm me if you like!

I feel like i'm in the middle of deep sleep half the day

bumpie

you are true i am also like that, everyday when i reach my office, i start to feel so so sleepy, tired out of energy, bored miserable, trapped then i start to feel so sleepy, and dizzy, light heaeded that iam scared to move around anywhere feel like fainting or dropping so i take off to go home and sleep. what is happening to me, is it depression, before idon't hv this problem,

I'm sleepy too at the moment. Once my kids have gone off to school, I do what I need to and then fall asleep for hours, once the kids are in bed I'll fall asleep on the sofa and then have a good nights sleep.

I'm borderline anemic too, just having my third lot of blood tests done this month to check how anemic I am. Also, I'm on lots of meds - but I've been on these for years and not felt half a sleepy as I do right now. I've just come out of an anxiety crisis which lasted 10 weeks, so for now I'm thinking - new meds, low HB, 10 weeks of anxiety - just sleep when I can.

Also though I'm twitching something terrible, like my legs and arms jump for no reason, which is very odd.

I get sleepy until it's time to go to bed, then wham bang, I'm wide awake. I was playing my guitar at 3am the other morning, started to yawn, turned off all the lights, got into bed, wham bang, i'm wide awake again

I am the same...I will be exhausted all day and then late at night...bam...wide awake!!

Quote Originally Posted by alba View Post
    you are true i am also like that, everyday when i reach my office, i start to feel so so sleepy, tired out of energy, bored miserable, trapped then i start to feel so sleepy, and dizzy, light heaeded that iam scared to move around anywhere feel like fainting or dropping so i take off to go home and sleep. what is happening to me, is it depression, before idon't hv this problem,
    Have youbeen checked for everything?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information