Thread: massage

Question massage

had a massage yesterday with oils..felt nice..but i feel a bit sore and a bit more tense..does this happen...then late last night felt very panicky

Re: massage

The after effects you describe are perfectly normal. Don't worry.

When I could afford to have a massage, I used to have aromatherpy massages rather than the "rough" ones!

I found them Very relaxing. I used to like the oil called Vetivert. Very strong smell to it. Knocks you out...even the therapist! I did find though that it made me feel like I was floating on a cloud during and afterwards, and helped me to sleep easy.

Maybe I should look into having more! I must admit I also found it a pure luxury to feel a soft womans hands running over my body! Sad a! I'd love to be able to do it in reverse!!! Must be the Perfect job!

Bill it's hard work

Check out your local college / beauty school.to see if they're looking for bodies to practice on. You pay a nominal fee.

Good idea Mau x

I'd actually much prefer to Have a body to practice on All day!...with my hands of course!!! That wouldn't be hardwork...it'd be a pleasure!!! I'd warm them first!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I'd actually much prefer to Have a body to practice on All day!...with my hands of course!!! That wouldn't be hardwork...it'd be a pleasure!!! I'd warm them first!
    Well sir,

All I can say to that is you go and enrol on a massage course!!!

There were a few men on the course I did

Quote Originally Posted by duskess View Post
    Good idea Mau x
    They also look for models for hairdressing and all the other beauty / alternative health courses.

Thread Information