I've suffered alot of fears, scared of thoughts recently and it really gets me down. My latest fear is a incredible self consciousness of myself worrying I will turn fat or obese or let myself go even though I am slim. I constantly check and need to exercise lately.

I have fears of being very common, low class so now seem to avoid anything I regard as cheap, normal, plain or anybody who I see as this way. I soon look around and see everybody this way. I think it's all OCD my thoughts have become so distorted and convincing almost everything needs avoided.

I suffer HOCD and other ocd's too, fears of not being clean even if I am. It's amazing how deceptive the imagination can be. I basically fear myself I'm constantly avoiding anxiety thoughts, ticking something new to avoid every day.

I am starting to creep into that stay in the house feeling, avoid everything as it's not panic attacks causing the fear this time but thoughts. How can I possibly clear my head? I can't take my mind off it for any length of time.

Why can thoughts have such an overpowering control/deception of the mind? The slightest change sets me off in worry, stuff that might not have bothered me 6 months ago might now even if nothings changed? The above is only part of my messed up thoughts..Anybody else experienced this?