Thread: Full blown panic

Full blown panic

Hi
    I'm waiting for some test results this week so obviously extremely stressed.
    Just experienced my first full blown panic attack in years. Even though I know the symptoms I just wanted to say I've read your info page for reconfirmation and all the symptoms were there just to put my mind at rest, however does anyone suffer with their voice not sounding like their own? Mine sounds really weak , because I'm stressy at the mo I'm not talking much, could this be the reason do you think
    Thanks

Re: Full blown panic

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you have had a panic attack after so long. However this can be viewed in a positive light If I were you I would see it as a little reminder of where you have been and use it to prove to yourself once more that you can move on from this, like you did before.

Tests can always be a worry but as long as you remain logical and rational and accept it and try to move on with life again you will be fine. I see you are starting to worry about symptoms, there is no need

All the best.

Hi again
    Does anyone have anxiety attacks at certain times of the day? Had a bad one yesterday about this time and all the symptoms are flaring up again!!

What were you doing yesterday and today ?,perhaps you were thinking about yesterday ,and it made you anxious and had another oneto-day? Could your blood sugar levels be low this time of the day? Try not to worry about it I know its easier said than done but its easy to get carried away and its a viscious circle.Take care luv SUEX

Hi
    Been given 99.9% all clear!
    Still got the anxiety and my shoulders are somewhere by my ears, but I suppose being wound up for 3 weeks is going to take a lot of winding down!
    Thanks to all of those people who have responded to me over the last couple of weeks xx

Thats great news.Try to relax over the w/e. The nervous tension will go in time.Having a good hot soak in the bath is a good start,Hope you start to feel better soon .Sue

Thanks Sue
    I know from previous experiences of panic and anxiety it can take just as long to calm down and the process of calming down causes probably more aches and pains, it's a vicious circle isn't it? it's just reassurring to hear it from others.
    Thanks for your posts

Thread Information