Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friend goes to Fortune teller

Friend goes to Fortune teller

I never would go to a fortune teller for the reason of hearing things and being worried of the what if's.
    I had a friend go to the physic and was told she would have good health but she would have a close girlfriend that will battle cancer.
    Now of course, she has a few friends but , I am one of them.
    NOW, I am a little freaked out!
    Does anyone really feel they can be accurate?

TT")

TT

Hi tt,

Personally I think it is all a load of old c**p! How on earth can anyone predict the future???

Put this to the back of your mind and don't dwell on it any more.

Kate x

I really wouldn't worry about it.

I went to a fortune teller once who told be I would have a very successful career, and earn oodles of money......I'm still waiting

I went to one recently who said

I can see you with a little tiara and ballet pumps on

Did you ever go to dance classes etc - she went on like that for ages until she finally got out of me that I was a bridesmaid at my sisters weddng and I MIGHT wear a tiara - I mean COME ON!!!

She also thought I swam alot (competing etc) I told her no - after alot of questions (all answers were no) she finally asked me if I had EVER been swimming!! I mean COME ON!!

Take it all with a pinch of salt. I believe there are some 'GIFTED' people about but more often than not they are trying to make a fast buck

Just my opinion

TT

I bet she never gave a timescale either. It could be a close friend when your mate was in her 70's - who knows eh?

I would forget about it ok? Not worth worrying over.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Hi TT,
    I would seriously not worry about this. In January of this year, I was feeling like my life was sort of not going in the right direction and i didn't know what to do. Someone recommended a fortune teller who was meant to be properly psychic... anyway, i went to see her and she told me that 2005 was going to be a fantastic year for me... a couple of weeks after going to see her i had my first panic attack and it's been pretty grim ever since.
    So don't give it another second's thought... it's all a load of rubbish!
    Henri x

Hi TT,

This year I called a psychic line when I was feeling very low and stressed and I was just looking for answers to help me feel welll ( silly I know). The woman I spoke to told me something scary about my health and which frightened the life out of me.... and still does to a lesser extent to this day. Instead of making me feel better she made me feel 100% worse... I know regret 100% for calling!

I am a firm believer in gifted psychics but to me proper psychics would not tell anyone anything that would scare them or upset them in any way. I do have a psychic in my area that I trust and respect and did have to get a reading again just to calm me down..... I wish I had went to her instead of the psychic line.

My advice to you is to relax and forget about it as the chances of it being true or even you are slim..... Focus more on looking after you 100% and getting well.

Take care

sadie

Don't worry about it TT!! They really do say all sorts - a bunch of rubbish..

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi there,
    I am sorry you are upset by this 'fortune teller' these type of people are in it for the money, they are cruel, insensitive and i would love to come face to face with one!!!!!! Please try to forget and relax a little, take care.

fortune teller, well if thats the name they used then dont take any of it in.
    divination experts, like tarot readers, mediums etc, cant tell the future but can guide, i know a few divination experts myself. and also read the cards. and they arnt just in it for the money, infact the ones i know dont charge. but they only advise about the the question they have been asked.
    trouble in in these sorts of cases, like anything you only hear the stories about the bad ones. and not the good ones, who would say that this 'fortune teller' was way off and shouldnt be doing it.

any way back to the problem tt (hugs)
    saying that a freind wil get cancer, that could be a very long way in the future it could be when your friend is in her 60s. and in most cases probally wouldnt happen. but if you have any fears about cancer i would have a bloodtest and get it checked out just to put your mind at rest. but like i said i can say you have nothing to worry about.
    i would advise anyone who sufers from anziety not to seek that sort of advise anyway. unless they have real reason to see one.

x stormy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information