Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: going out

going out

i am getting ready to go to a pub with my friend and i am getting quite nervous, havent been out for a bit purely cos when i want to, no one is free and there isnt much for me to do alone, and i dont like being alone when i go places, a)cos of my anxiety but also cos its boring and i have never liked it, even before getting anxiety.

Argh!!!!!! im so stressed at the moment with other things that are on my mind i feel this is pushin me to the point of crying im so nervous abuot it... ill let you know how it goes but at the mo im just all jittery and doubting that i should where my high boots (not big heal though) cos if i fall over from being shakey, that would be so horrible!!!:S:S:S:S

Anyway, ill let you know how it goes.....
    Emily X

Power of the mind is incredible, we now think negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!

Good luck Emily!! Try to relax and I'm sure you'll have a great time

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi Emily,
    I feel like this everytime I go out and 9 times out of 10 there is no reason cos I have a great time!! Hope you had fun!

Tam x

Hope you have a lovely evening Emily

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

hi meg-complete newbie-not a clue what i`m supposed to do-this made the most logical sense-so probably wrong `eh?-anyway-found your message to emily-have a nice evening emily-tead enough to ok!-i do remember her feelings totally-but give it ten minutes into evening-let`s hope so anyway!-sorry,very deep!-are you on lines of "blue" days etc? plus-a nice way of recounting emotions felt-trevor-it says submit so must be on right lines-hmmm!said he?

AGORAPHOBIC AND TOTALLY ALONE IN STRANGE ENVIRONMENT WILL SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO INTRODUCE MYSELF/SITUATION PLEASE1

will someone please tell me procedure of introducing myself-instructions beyond me-age?.do i wait for people to read my profile and i then answer them on here or do people e-mail me-thaks-lost!!

AGORAPHOBIC AND TOTALLY ALONE IN STRANGE ENVIRONMENT WILL SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO INTRODUCE MYSELF/SITUATION PLEASE1

Hey all.... quick thing as its late and dont want to be noisey on keyboard- had a GREAT time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ill tell u more tomorrow (or when i remember to! lol)

Thanks all!

Emily X[8D][Yeah!][Wow!][Yes!]

Power of the mind is incredible, we now think negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!

on subject of going out!-apart from beach being 3mins away-halfway we`ve now a new tesco store-not a massive one but -never imagined it myself!!-left tanya-dog/friend-in kitchen-got ready-went out door and went shopping totally alone-on spir of moment-just thought of what worst could happen-a panic attack at checkout or b4-worth a gamble-can explain once i`ve calmed down-so went-the doing didn`t really bother me as much as has to present-but thought of "normal" scurry to p/office-/local shops with tanya-wish i had 1/2 her energy-plus 4 legs-and she pulls-so shopping on top-swayed the vote but if you`d told me prior i`d have thought you were having a sick joke at my expense-generous me `eh?--just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience ok-seeya-trevor.

Well done Emily, glad you had a good night out.
    LJ

Em - a big well done (did you fall off your heels)??

Look forward to hearing all about it later.

Love Piglet [8D]

Spam - you could start a new thread in the introduction section by clicking on new post. Welcome to the site.

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information