I'm back again!

For months and months I've had what I think is sinus/cattarrh (spelling?) problems - recently I've had an upset stomach on and off and, my theory is, it's the excess mucus that's causing it. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and, if so, how have you sorted it out?!

As someone who doesn't like going to the doctors any more and is scared stiff of taking medicines - grrrr - I'm wondering if there's any natural remedies to tackle the cattarrh and then hopefully stop the upset stomach? I thought I'd ask here in NMP to save me googling and coming up with all sorts of ailments for myself.

I see other people getting sinus remedies from the Chemist and wish I could do the same but I either get side effects or convince myself that I'm going to get side-effects from most medicines - grrrr again! I decided to buy some "Bazooka" to hopefully blitz a verruca - then made the mistake of reading "you should not take this if...." on the instructions - it said not to use if you have poor circulation - which I have - so I didn't use the blasted stuff!!!

I wish I knew how I got into this state - a few years ago I used to be just plain and simple agoraphobic - sigh!!

Thanks for reading this!!

Wendy