Thread: Nicola how are you?

Nicola how are you?

Hi Nicola

Sorry have not been on site lately, been a tad busy working. Just wanted to know how you are and thanks for all your good work.

Leonard x

Re: Nicola how are you?

Hi Leonard

Good to see you back and thanks for asking

I am still off work - 8 months today since the heart-attack and the 2nd hospital admission but the Crohn's is in remission again

I am just being treated for the arhtiritis that I have developed with the Crohn's and on more drugs that are making me feel very sick

I am also not sleeping at night but I am doing ok thanks.

43 today as well

How are you doing?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

sorry to hear about your misfortune nicola - ive not been on for a while. you seem to be coping with an awful lot and im sorry to hear this, you are a savior on here. I hope you get well and feel well very vey soon.
    warmest wishes
    Michelle.x

Re: Happy birthday

Hi Nicola

Happy Birthday

My wife has chrons as well. She also gets the arthritis. The two are linked. She takes sulpha zalazine to help calm the inflamation.
    I did not realise you had had a heart attack as well. I am sorry to read that. You put so much hard work into your site, I hope it was not the cause of your attack.
    We are here to help you if only electronically and in spirit, but our thoughts are sent with love.
    Take care and take your recovery slowly.

Best wishes
    Leonard

Happy Birthday, Nicola!!!!

REALLY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HEALTH PROBLEMS.
    I HOPE YOU WILL COMPLETELY RECOVERY VERY SOON.

Please take care about yourself and like I said in the personal message to you: Thank you again very much for all the hard work you have done and still doing to support this web community of people that need each other so much.

Have a good evening!!!

Leonard - I started on the same drug last week as well - so let's hope it helps.

The heart attack reason was unknown - maybe the stress of the Crohn's as I was in so much pain and maybe lifestyle issues as they call it.

They really can't tell me - which is a shame as I would like to know as well.

Thumbalina - thanks for the message - I will reply to you.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Oh Nicola, I just wanted to give you a huge hug after reading this thread, I didn't realise you had a HA either :(

Deepest Blue - thanks for the hug!

Hi Nicola

The heart attack is not related to chrons, thank God. It must be stress and worry. Unfortunately chrons is a stress related illness. My wife belongs to the chrons and colitus society. They have useful information about the condition.
    Down here in the south there are support groups and a major teaching hospital holds seminars on the condition. Diet is also a factor. Try to avoid things with pips in and curries. You can get a diet sheet from the society.
    You know what is coming next!! You have to change your lifestyle. LOL Easier said than done. We all know that!
    I wish you well and a less stress free time!

Leonard x

Big hugs and hope you really start to feel much better soon.
    xx

Thread Information