Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bad day tomorrow

bad day tomorrow

hey i have been told to write bout tommorrow as i will be the 2nd yr that my friends baby has not been with us and i'm finding this haed as she was not even 1 when she was killed by her dad and i blame my self as i was suppose to be looking after her but i went of on hols work related but i hate this day and it is hard to say it was not my fault when i really know diff soz for the down me but just feeling like this at mo

thanx and soz

Leanne

I do not see how at all this can be attributed to you at all.

You were on a work day and presumably Mum made alternative arrangements which went horribly and tragically wrong.

If The babys Dad killed it , ultimately he is fully responsible no matter what the previous arrangements had been.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

yeah but i knew what he was like and i was the one who got them together and so there for it is my fault

i agree with meg babe and we talked about this, there is no way you are to blame for this. You were away and there is no way you could of known anything like this was going to happen. please stop taking the blame. it was not your fault

and im gona chat here with you tomorrow, and you know if you sad im only a text and phone call away, day or night what ever the time ok

you will be fine tomorrow ok

xxxxxxxxxx

hey thanks but it just real hard and i try not to put my probs on ppl as they have thier own and i feel as though it is my call in life to help as many ppl as i can

Yo can do both - help people yourself and some people need to be needed so helping you helps them !!

Now- so therefore it was my fault - Rubbish Leanne.
    They spent time together and had a baby together and they were jointly responsible for it - not you.

I have got several couples together. I certainly do not feel responsible for any of the descions they make together.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Leanne,

You say you knew what he was like - but also your friend wouldve know what he was like as well. No one is to blame apart from the bloke who killed the baby - It is in no way your fault.

You have to stop blaming yourself for things which other people do and for the mistakes other people make. I know this is hard for you, but I think it is somting you really need to work on becuase with all the guily and blame you are carrying around on your shoulders, it will make it harder for you to get through this.

Tatty B xx

yeah i know what i need to do but need help with it but it not sort of thing i talk bout much as try to block it all out

no i knew him longer there for i should have told her there for it is my fault and should alway protect my friends

Leanne, just because you know someone longer does NOT mean that you are to blame. Everyone is responsible for themselves.

Tatty B xx

Leanne,

I agree with everyone else. The only person to blame is the bloke that killed the baby.

Kate x

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information