Thread: CANNOT take anymore...

Unhappy CANNOT take anymore...

I've had enough..

Firstly, i had a CT scan done on my abdomen that has showed up "abnormalities" in my pelvis (waiting now to see a gynecologist), then last week my mum is diagnosed with kidney failure (stage 3b) and this evening, my husband who i have been separated from since Oct (although have been hoping that we'd get back together) has told me - HE WANTS A DIVORCE!

I WANT AN EFFING BREAK...

Of course, this is ALL on top of my agoraphobia, panic attacks, depression...ugh...and the worse thing that always gets me - is that i have NO ONE to tell, no friends, so i have to come on a public forum and tell strangers....

:(

Panic attacks started in 1992. 1998 i became agoraphobic which lead into being room bound. Couldn't even get upstairs. 2002 i started getting better, able to drive and work. 2005 i became house bound again. 2009 i have been making SLOW progress, still not able to go anywhere alone, but my journeys are getting longer. No where near 'normal' but at least i can go out.

Re: CANNOT take anymore...

Sorry you are having such a bad time Belle.Try not to worry about the abnormalities as there are lots of things that are treatable and arent necessarily serious..Im so sorry about your Mum and your ex . Life can be a Bitch .Sending you a big hug luv Sue xx

sorry to hear that belle. It kinda put mylife into prespective a bit...I hope everything is going to be ok for you I really do

Hi Belle , Sorry to hear about problems its understandable why you feel so down , i hope you get better news from your gynecologist , you could do with a break ie abit of piece of mind , you have had afew shocks in more ways than one thinking about you and your mum and so sorry your hubby has asked for a Divorce , had a look at your garden its lovely thanks for sharing take care , d xx

sorry to hear your having such a rough time they say bad luck happens in 3's but for me it's always more like 6's and 12's I'm sure your feeling the same way at the moment. I hope the health problems your having are sorted soon and your mother feels better soon as I know she's very important to you as firstly your mum but also as your main support and safe person. As for the ex hubby at least now you know where you stand with him you may have hoped to get back together but when your thinking more clearly you might find that maybe it's for the best and in some way now you can move and try put it behind you, easier said than done. I know how lonely it can seem when you feel you have no real friends I'm a recovered agoraphobic but still find making friends in the real world difficult but remember you have lots of friends here at NMP that care for you and will be here for you any time.
    Take care

Belle,
    So sorry you're having all these additional problems.
    Although I'm fortunate to have friends in the "outside" world, they can't be expected to listen to all my problems, so I find forums really helpful and hope you will too.
    Thinking of you.
    Best wishes,
    Louise

just read your post belle my heart goes out to you i thought things where gettin better for me but .. hugs hun

Hi Hun
    I am sending you big hugs from Canada. I think you have a lot of friends here at NMP. I am here for you !
    I know it can be very isolating with our agoraphobia depression and anxiety and sometimes when life hands you these horribles things to get through it can seem like you're all alone but you have a friend here and I am sending you love
    Take Care
    Bluebelle

Thread Information