Thread: girlfriend admitted to hospital...

girlfriend admitted to hospital...

Hi,
    Basically my girlfriend got admitted earlyer today,im here in tears as she is 23 weeks pregnant,she has a kidney infection,her temperature was 40C and im so scared! will she be ok in the hospitals care,please help stop these tears.

Re: girlfriend admitted to hospital...

Sorry about your girlfiend.
    You probably feel very helpless, and out of control.
    well, please dont.
    Have a hope - pary and also remember that you dwelling and crying too much will not help but upset your girlfriend even more.
    Too much of sadness will not help the matter.
    Whether you cry or not - the baby will and your girlfriend will be safe as long as you believe that she has professionals looking after her and she has a positive attitude to the situation.
    Its not all over and she will get well and the baby will be fine.
    Get lots of flowers and take them to the hospital, bring ballons and make the room look very special. It will help to lift the spirits TONS!!!!
    And the spirit high - everything will look different!!!

Take care!

Hi Martin,
    Im sorry you are upset right now but your girlfriend is in the best place where she and your baby will be monitored closely and get the right medication to make her better.
    Take care and try and stop worrying.
    Carol xx

Martin,

Kidney and bladder infections are very common in pregnancy, I wound up ion hospital on various occasions during both my pregnancies, the temperature is no doubt due to the infection, but nothing to worry about, it will come down once the anti biotics kick in.. The baby will be fine too...

Worrying is only natural, don't beat yourself up over it... but do try to focus on being the positive pillar in all this... Your girlfriend and baby need you to be strong now and always inspite of your fears...

Trust the doctors and just be there for your girlfriend.... Put on the brave face and give her all your love

If you're finding the anxiety hard to cope with , try some rescue remedy and lay off the coffee, coke etc...

Big hugs to you!

X

You can not know true happiness untill you have experienced deep sorrow.

Live each day like the first and the last, don't look to the future or fret for the past, take just a step and never look back, love what you have hate not what you lack. You are divine, unique and blessed, you are the subject and life is the test. Know you will fare all weathers and trials, but for now, just sit back and relax for a while.

Martin

Very common when pregnant hun so please try not to worry.
    She and the baby will be just fine.
    Sending you big hugs
    Lisa
    xxx

Hi Martin

My sister was sent to hospital with a similar problem when she was pregnant and both her and the baby were just fine, it is a common problem and the doctors will sort it out, she will be home in no time.

Carol

Thread Information