Thread: not quite dizzy/offbalance... more like leaning feeling?

not quite dizzy/offbalance... more like leaning feeling?

just wondering if anyone else gets this? i had a swaying feeling about 2 weeks ago and went to the GP she said it was most likely stress, but prescribed me some Cyclizine incase it was Labrythitis - however she looked in my ears and was unconcerned and my GP(s) have been unconcerned with me thus far. However I did not take the Cyclizine long as I realised it was not helping so I believed it was anxiety. I had a quick break from symptoms (yay) for a week but however, due to the fact (I am 99% sure) I have an exam tomorrow they came back on Saturdayish. At the moment I have a slight feeling like I'm slipping off or on the edge, when I lie on my bed or sit on a chair. It's like I'm slipping off slowly. It's not too disconcerting just wondering if anyone else has had this? I was going to wait until after my exams (have another one wednesday) and if it continued I was going to visit my GP possibly - have an appointment with a psychotherapist/anyalist (never sure) on saturday though so not sure if it's worth it if I'm going to him anyway so soon.

sorry for the long post!

Re: not quite dizzy/offbalance... more like leaning feeling?

I have that from time to time and it is anxiety, it can happen anytime anywhere, it used to scare me but not anymore really. It is not quite vertigo and not quite dizziness, sort of a wobbly feeling.

I have had something like this for over 2 years, and the doctors have put it s down to anxirty too.

i i suffer from this too had anxiety for 2 years this has just begun recently,then after so many diff tabs went to docters again she put me on new tabs let me say there the best i have ever had in fact begining to feel back how i used to be ,,may i recomend them to you there called BUCCASTEM 3MG TABS.they take feeling of being dizzy off any sickness.also for some reason make you think more clearly,no bad side afects not addictive margaret

Thread Information