Thread: Sorry about last nights chat

Sorry about last nights chat

I want to apologise for keep vanishing from chat last night. I am having problems with my ISP connection.

I am sorry if I came across as being rude by vanishing all the time during conversations, it really wasn't my fault.

Probably going to spend most of today on the phone to a non UK call centre to be told there is nothing they can do .. lol.

Amyway, sorry to the people I didn't answer and also the people I didn't say good night to.

Take care xxx

Re: Sorry about last nights chat

Awww lady
    Not your fault hun. There were a few people have connection problems last night and i certainly know it has happened to me in the past and it is bloomin annoying.

Oh and i know what those call centres are like.
    No offence here because i am the least racisit person ever but WHY OH WHY do the give us a number to call where the people on the other end of the phone have no idea what we are saying and vice versa. It really does rile me.

I hope you get it sorted and i am sure no one would even thought fo a minute that you were being rude.

Take care lass
    Lisa
    xxxx

Thread Information