Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: diazepam

Re: diazepam

I'm a bit funny with new meds too, but I have to say Diazepam was a life saver for me. 2mg is a very low dose, you could always break your tablet in half and if you feel ok on that, take the other piece. I'm sure you'll be fine and it'll help you relax.

thank guys i am glad i took that half, just gunna c how i feel and deal with it when it come may take a whole one or just the half but hopefully i wont need to but lol i doubt it x x

well the mornin after the day b4. I woke up feeling shakey but i was shacky b4 for the diazepam bit tired.. but anxious but i managed to go across the nursery with my nephew n my mom on foot the tesco feelin not to anxious about the situation.. just feeling generally anxious it the whole unbalance think that is doing it, i bet most you know that feelin

Im stil stugglin to work out when i should be takin this mind u but im gunna try go to argos later and mother care see how i cope with out it

does anyone know if it safe to take multivitamins with diazepam i want to take sanatagen a-z gold i think

i know it once daily when required i dont think i will need it any more then that have only taken one half tablet which helped yesterday despite getting worked up about it. Im feeling more able to cope and im doin more today i think just a bit tired .. going make a trip to argos hopefully in a bit wanted to get a disc man to help me with coping while im out if i get to overwhelm having said that argos is overwhelming at the best of time when im not suffering with anxiety lol

just got back from the retail park exhausted now, argos was fairly scary mothercatre was abit better for me feeling a bit anxious now not sure sure mayb its cus im tired

feeling really agitated and tense is this a sign of me been anxiuos should i take a diazepam to help i find this diazepam soo confusing knowing when to take it

put up with the agitation til about 5.45 then took my diazepam i am feeling alot more realxed now still got the tention in my throat n neck but more relaxed about it

oh my gosh had a panic attack before goin to bed then ended up having a horrid nights sleep which just made me feel anxious this morning and feeling low

went to dr's feeling a lot less anxious and calmer she suggested i took a who diazepam this time and hr before bed as i get anxious before bed...i think this should help me sleep better and i hoping it will help prevent the anxiety feelin i get when i wake up does any one have the same issue?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information