Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what triggered anxiety/depression?

Re: what triggered anxiety/depression?

Hi,

This question also was on the top of my list when it hit me first.
    At that moment there was absolutely nothing that cause my panic attacks, and then depression, and complete nerveous break down.

It felt like everything was perfect: work, family circumstances, house, money, kids health.

But it only looked like that at that moment.
    I was desperately aanalysing every link of the chain of events trying to find why. I wrote and rewrote my story and any of my dissapointements trying to destroy them together with the paper. But it wasnt the reason. it felt like there was something else.
    Later on after few ears I think I have compteted the full list of everything that comntributed in its own way and wth its own effect to y breakdown.

It never is normally one reason, its always many, on its own insanificantly reasons, but all together they make a big barrel of water in which I was drowning myself.

What changed when I almost completed the list, well yes, it gives you some freedom from thought, but it doesnt cure you.
    You have anxiety, panic depression, or phobias and etc already, and only knowing what caused it is good but doesnt cure you. You have to accept it and simply get over it, moove on, learn how not to be depressed, regardless the fact was was the reason and whether the reason or reasons are still around you.
    If you eliminate the reasons it will not necessarily eleminate your condition.
    This is more safe approach, and it is a stronger approach I believe.

Analyse, study, but dont get upset if you still stay puzzled. Just stay at present and you will be progress.

Take care

Re: what triggered anxiety/depression?

mine began in march of this yr.I went to bed and felt dizzy i ddint know why so i started panicking and crying in my bed.I found out that my eustachian tubes were blocked and casuing ear and sinus pain with dizziness.But now i have such bad anxiety,i'm scared to watch horror films,i'm frightened of drowning in the bath,i am frightened in massive open spaces.Atm i just stay home under my duvet with my dvd player.I have terrible anxiety symptoms and i take citalopram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information