Thread: Help can feel my heart beating all the time

Help can feel my heart beating all the time

Hi there im a 29 year old male in not bad health i think!
    My problem is that i can always feel my heart beat and see my heart beat in my chest and wrists and want to know if any else feels the same and if there is any thing i can do.
    I have been to the doctor and had ecg x2 and he has said that it's all fine i have had about 3 doctors take my pulse and listen to my heart and they all said it was ok and to put my mind at rest they are sending me for a 24 heart monitor im so fed up of wanting to see a doctor for them just to say im ok but i always feel nevous and to tell you the truth ill and tired.
    Im really fed up with this and its starting to affect my life like i said im only 29 and it really scares me that this is what my life is going to be like.

Please let me know if any one else feels the same and is there any thing i can do.

Thanks for looking and sorry for going on a bit.

Re: Help can feel my heart beating all the time

If two ECGs came back clear, congrats...your heart is very healthy. Feeling your heart beating does not meat something is wrong with it. It is a symptom many anxiety sufferers have. When we have high anxiety, we become very aware of our heartbeats. Being able to hear it beat doesnt mean something is wrong with it. I can feel mine beat a lot too. It's annoying but it doesn't mean anything. It's a sign of LIFE. You're alive, your heart is beating...you heart is healthy.

Thread Information