Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's help nic

Let's help nic

Have any of you pressed "donate" lately? On the left of the top toolbar? I confess that I hadn't either, until I was reading back through posts and discovered that nic is now having to pay out monthly from her own pocket to run this site.

It's really easy to make a donation through paypal or your credit card online through the link. The donation is set at £5, but if you press the little arrow at the side, you can change that to just £1 if you wish. If we all sent in £1, nic would have no financial concerns about the site for a long time!

I for one am very grateful that this site exists. That's thanks to nic. I've made my donation.

Please could you???

Re: Let's help nic

Hi Maddie
    What a good idea, Ive just made a donation. Like you I am very grateful for this site.
    Take care and best wishes
    Carol x

Hi Maddie

Well done, I donated a few weeks ago. It all helps Nicola run this site. Where would we all be without it?

Sharon

Thanks Maddie and Carol - I saw the donations then this post.

Very kind of you both to donate to help me out.

Thanks to Sharon as well for her donation.

Of course we have the online shop as well at www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop

Every little helps.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I have just sent a donation. I try to send a small donation when I can. I would be lost without this site and like Maddie mentioned if we all just gave a small donation it would certainly take the strain off Nic.

xxxx

Thanks for reminding us all about donating. I have just donated now. We all value this site so much and sometimes get carried away with posting etc. and forget all about the running costs for Nic. Without it I know I would struggle with this illness so much more. It really is a lifesaver. So thank you once again Nic for all you do. xxx

Judy - got the donation. Thank you very much it was very kind of you.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

BUMP!

If I had any money I would donate in a heartbeat. Being unemployed for over a year, on top of over $20,000 in college loans = Zeb has no money! So at least I can bump the thread to keep it going and formally say THANK YOU for this wonderful site. It is the one place where I have found hope!

Take care everyone!

Di - thanks to you as well - you are a regular donator and it is very kind of you.

To give people an idea of costs - the monthly hosting is £62 for a dedicated server that we have full access to.

Then we pay a yearly fee for this forum - about £50.

Also there are simple costs like postage, paper, ink, jiffy bags, mailing bags, envelopes, promotional material, up-front costs of shop stock etc.

So I appreciate all donations - thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information