Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother - Bit of fun anyone??

Big Brother - Bit of fun anyone??

Could we talk about Big Brother? You either like it or hate it, those of us who do like it sometimes are looked down upon by people who say they would rather watch paint dry lol.

Bev, where are you? I know you like it. Could those of us who love it start a discussion about the characters? Just thought it'd be a bit of fun.

Shall I start us all off? ........ Favourite character so far is Sree the Asian guy - also like the little Mexican/Spanish/Portuguese (whatever) young man.
    For quirky character value the half wit is just brilliant.

Please join me y'all xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Big Brother - Bit of fun anyone??

hy, i love big brother,
    cant believe its on at 10 this year :(
    my fav is charlie he is so funny, started to like seabash???
    so clad safire walked n sophia got booted

like karly as she is scottish and actually normal compared to the ones they usually put in the house.

what do you think of the chair this year? lol
    Believe everything happens for a reason.
    If you get a chance, take it.
    If it changes your life, let it.
    Nobody said it would be easy,
    they just promised it would be worth it

I reluctantly get hooked...I try not to but as soon as I start watching even the tiniest bit thats me sucked in lol!

I like halfwit....I find his eccentricity quite funny (but then I also like Andrew Llloyd Webber lol)

I find Angel interesting too

I'm so glad the sophia girl was evicted.....

I havnt seen much of it but after THURSDAYS episode Im glad Sophia got evicted ,She was Vile. Uuurgh! Sue

Luv big brother, never missed a show since it started. Don't think this year's bunch of convicts r anything special but i reckon me fav so far wud prob be lisa cause she speaks her mind and just tells it as it is. Sree has got to be the worst, he makes my blood boil! The guy is so shady and chats a load of waffle, and his mammy and daddy still buy his clothes for him, well that says it all really lol

i'm a bb fan too but i haven't watched it all so far and so haven't to know all the house mates yet...but i know i'm likely to see it through to the end lol

LOL

Glad people have joined me I love the programme and I am not ashamed to admit it lol!!!!!

Oh the chair is to die for, I want it. The antiquity of the chair combined with the modern art bright colours, the way it has been painted - Yeah I just want it. Looks so comfy as well - I don't like all the contemporary stuff they normally have.

I was so glad that big mouth Sophia, got kicked out I'd have liked to kick her!!! Bloomin bully!!!!

I love Charlie Half Wit, I like Siabash (sp. ??) I like the Scots girl as well I think she is lovely, stays quiet and she is no way just a blonde bimbo. Angel is weird but I'm very interested in the character.

I love Sree, yeah some people would see him as slimey sort of but I just love the real Indian thing, he sooo reminds me of that character from Fonejacker. I really disliked that bloke with the long hair, looks like a biker. Warmed to him slightly last night when he had a go back at Lisa - then went off him again when he did a bit of brown nosing by telling everyone how cool they were. What did make me laugh was when he said "He thought he was cool until he met so and so". Cool, cool??? He thinks he is cool? Oh my god my cup of tea is cooler!!!

Going off Lisa now, what a hard nut eh??? (NOT!!!) I don't like people who display their anger amongst an audience like she does. Her comments are hurtful and unnecessary - why upset quiet types like Charlie? Although I guess he could be annoying is just a sweet but eccentric person.

Oh I completely love the pretty little Spanish/Portuguese boy he is soooo cute.

More comments please, just a bit of fun and distraction.

Love to all. xx

Yvonne omg i seen something yesterday on you tube about cairon with a banana ewwwwwwwwwwwwww so gross hes way too weird and i liked him as well! Its so hangin really why any1 wud want to do that i wud neva know!

Hmmmm must have a look.

I Love BB, get hooked every year ! Don't relly have a favourite yet and i usually find that if i do , it can change by next week . I am so glad Sophia got kicked out , i didnt like her from the night she went it , i thought she might be venamus ! Not sure about Lisa either, hmm we'll have to wait and see !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information