Thread: Stress forum

Stress forum

Hi all,

I have recently realised that probably half of my problems are caused by stress, and having read through other users' posts I recognise most other users are also suffering from stress.

In some cases people seem to be treating themselves for anxiety but are not aware of the level of stress they are under. Some people may find that their anxiety is caused by stress, so treating the anxiety is not going to get rid of the problem.

Stress can also cause panic and other symptoms similar to anxiety, even though stress and anxiety are not the same thing -- more like distant cousins. I feel that No More Panic's support remit should cover stress as well as anxiety, depression and panic.

I would like to know if we can have a stress forum. I would find this invaluable and from what I have seen in the other forums, there are lots of members and potential members who would benefit too.

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I drew the line between hope and despair, and the line will hold.

"Forth now, and fear no darkness!"

Re: Stress forum

I am concious that the NMP forum is very very long and people tell me they find it confusing to work out where to post so I was thinking of reducing the amount of forums and not adding to them to be honest.

We could add new forums for many other conditions and problems but I think it is getting very confusing as it is.

I know that isn't the answer you wanted Poet but as it is some people only ever read posts in one forum and not the whole forum so I won't be adding any more.

Cheers

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

It took me an age to find the forum from the front page of the website, I don't think it is the easiest of websites or forums to navigate around! Usually there's a link back to the main forum at the top of the page, but there isn't - and the breadcrumb trail at the bottom of the page does not take you to the forum front page but the website's front page... which I think is a bit daft. But hey ho

Dale

To get to the forum you click on this link....

forum.jpg

Is that what you mean?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Aahhh

Habit makes me look at the top and not to the left

We ran out of room on the top bar lol

Thread Information