Thread: Vibrating feeling in chest

Vibrating feeling in chest

Hi

Im new here, i've read through some previous threads similar to what im experiecing but there are differences so i thought i should start a new thread.

About 9 weeks ago i had chest pain, and could feel the odd really strong beat in my chest, an ambulance came out and said i was fine, and that i had just had a panic attack, i've been to my Dr's a few times since and they booked me for some blood tests, which all came back fine. im on antidepresants, on my 7th week, (citalapram).

For the past few weeks i've been getting a vibration in the left ide of my chest, and my back, my pulse seems ok although the actually beats seem to be lasting longer than they should.

Recently the vibrations have been getting worse, lasting for a few days at a time constantly, and occasionaly they will stop or 5 - 10 seconds, then there will be a bis viration for a few seconds, and that will go on for a few hours. I plan on going to see the Dr tomorrow, but i dont think he'll tae me seroisly, and just say that its anxiety.

If anyones experienced this it would b great to know how you managed, and what cured it, or how youo cope with it.

Thanks

James

Re: Vibrating feeling in chest

hi jim im laura i sufer with missed beats there like a bang in my chest is that wat u meanxxx

Hi Laura thanks for your reply

The thumps i felt in my chest only happend the night of my first panic attack. They were accompanied by a burst of heat going through my body i hope they were just palpitations, i've read quite a few people have them, so im coming to terms with that. the thing thats got me worried, is that i've got constant vibrations eminating from my chest, and making me feel dizzy and week at times.

James

Hi

You may have seen that i started a thread about this too, i learnt to relax hun, i no that sounds easier said than done, but i relaxed before i went to bed. Try doing something that makes u feel chilled a little.
    I only ever had them a few times during the day, ususally when i was so tense, i tried it all, things i wudnt even admit on here! but i had to think past it, its all anx its awful and scary but it wont hurt u.

I hope you find some peace by the other threads, feel free to pm me as i dont always check the threads.
    Take care xx

i've had the chest vibrating thing. it went away after a few weeks but creeps up occasionally. it's one-sided (right) and i think it's overworked nerves from anxiety. i also had it at one point in my foot but the chest vibration is the most annoying.
    I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the Stern Fact, the Sad Self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thread Information