Thread: Will I survive this??

Will I survive this??

I have been suffering constant nausea for the last 2 weeks. I have been in a terrible state over it unable to eat and having huge anxiety attacks. I just cry all the time and I have become unable to go out for fear of vomiting in public. Day by day it gets worse. I am afraid I have a cancer somewhere, oesophegus or stomach or maybe even liver could give these symptoms. I know everyone has said probably acid reflux but I have suffered with that for years and I can control it and I know the feelings. This is slightly different wierd feelings and today I ache all over and have headache as well. I feel so awful and I can't see me surviving this, will I be hospitalised? How bad do you have to be to be commited? I am so afraid please help somebody.

Re: Will I survive this??

first calm down take deap breaths,it sounds like you have a tummy bug,,but because you have anxity its seems worse,,there are plenty prducts you can take to ease sikness ,,it dosent sound like liver ,you would be yellow i have had it ,also dont think you have cancer ,,again its your brain ,thinking the worst your not alone try some dry toast and rest and relax if you can ,,xxxxxxxxxx

Honey,
    I can see youīre freaking out. Can it be that that nausea is cause by your anxiety? Also, when I cry, I sometimes wanna vomit. But just to be on the safe side - why donīt you go see a doc? Of course, we HA ppl always think of the worst, but the cause is most likely to be either your anxiety or something thatīs easy to treat. Pls, go check with your MD, just to put your mind at rest.
    I donīt know if you get hospitalized, but even if you do - pls, donīt be afraid. Strangely enough, the week I was in hospital was one of my most anxiety-free ones. I knew I was in good hands and everyone was really nice to me.
    But Iīm pretty sure they wonīt keep you there. :-)
    It might also be some kind of a bug plus HA.
    Try to relax, be nice to yourself and let me know howīs itīs going.
    Maggie

Hi Jessie blue ,
    I get this regularly , it starts in the morning when I brush my teeth , then I feel it building I try to hide it in front of my kids and wife , but the minute I,m in my car I'm off again heaving and gipping , had this 3/4 years now but at a lesser degree . I'm in the thick of this anxiety / stress thing and hate it but won't be beaten by it

Thread Information