Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: past life regression therapy???

Re: past life regression therapy???

I can only speak for myself, but I wouldn't use an email address like that if I was a serious practitioner. Perhaps you can look at the Institutes that her diplomas are from and see what training they have to go through to get one, but I must admit I do agree with Suzy and Psycho.... I am very very careful who I let mess with my mind I have enough problems with it !
    xxx

I am going to have my first past life regression on June 30. I will let you know about my experience. I have Tocophobia who is fear to pregnancy. This is my last change to overcome this phobia. I am marriage and I am 38 years old. My Dr. name is Jay Peter. His webside is: www.drjaypeters.com

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine-lady View Post
    Thank you for your replies and I understand the concerns that you have raised.

I just think I must have been a very bad person in a past life and that is why I am suffering now. I have never deliberatly hurt anyone in this life and think if I could go back, I might be able to put things right again .. not sure if that makes any sense lol.

xxx

Many people think that,but if. you were paying for what you did in your previous life in this one ,theres nothing you could do to change that.You cant change history ,Only the future.When we are desperate to get better we look for miracle cures that come in many shapes and forms.Please be careful, your mind should not be played with,by some oppertunist who offers false hope.. Look into this in depth, before you make your mind up...All the best SUE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information