Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duloxetine Withdrawal-Experience, Please?

Re: Duloxetine Withdrawal-Experience, Please?

I am so pleased to find others who have experienced 'brain zapping' a brilliant discription, which I could not discribe, other than, electrical spark or the sound of a speed train going through a tunnel!
    I am going to the Doc this afternoon to see if he has heard of anyone else experiencing the above, through either coming off Duloxetine or is there another cause?? will keep you posted.

Re: Duloxetine Withdrawal-Experience, Please?

I have been on duloxetine for about 8 months and i decided they were making me more anxious coz of the side effects... So i cut down to 1 20mg a day for two weeks... This is day 2 of none and im having an upset tummy diahrroea and nausea ive been given prozac to try but i dont know wether to jump right in with the new meds or give it a few days i am very depressed and need something to ease it im on valium also as my anxiety is sp bad... Ive had earworm ( songs constantly going round in my head which is whats driving me to the suicide point... I hate the effects of valium and anti depressants i dont want to have to take any more... I been taking pills since i was 8 yrs old and after 20 years on a sedative and had to stop them due to heart racing... Ive never been the same 14 months ive lost 6 st (100lbs) in weight just through pure fear and adrenaline... Please advise anyone i am waiting to see a psychiatrist ... I am so afraid i will end up in an asylum am so afraid and alone im 34 and all i want to do is work with children and be happy .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information